2014-15 SPH Student Life Bloggers
Find out what the University of Michigan School of Public Health is really like, as students share their passions, activities, and insights on the SPH Students Blog.
Public Health Practice Blogs
Public Health Frontlines
The posts featured on the U-M SPH Frontlines blog are from students, staff, and faculty while they are out in the field, practicing public health on the frontlines. These include student bloggers chronicling internships and PHAST trips.
Global Public Health
The posts featured on the U-M SPH Global Public Health blog are by faculty and staff about their experiences while they are practicing global public health. Other blogs of global focus:
Blogroll for U-M SPH Faculty, Departments & Centers
- Vic Strecher for The Huffington Post - blog by SPH professor and Director for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship.
- Mind the Science Gap: 10 students participating in the SPH course 'Communicating Science through Social Media' post weekly to learn to translate complex science into something a broad audience can appreciate.
- Understanding Medicare blogs include many posts by U-M SPH law and health policy expert Peter Jacobson, including Analysis of the historic June 2012 health care reform decision from the Supreme Court.
- Risk Sense: U-M Risk Science Center blog
- 2020 Science - blog about emerging science and technology written by Andrew Maynard, EHS faculty member and director of the U-M Risk Science Center.
- U-M Public Health Library blog
- U-M Rackham Graduate School blog
- Brad Stulberg for The Huffington Post - Health and healthcare blog written by SPH alumnus Brad Stulberg.
- The Sweetest Vegan - vlog by SPH alum Tasha Edwards, a 2011 YouTube Next Chef competition winner.
- Brendan Nyhan, Political Scientist and Media Critic - blog by former U-M Robert Wood Johnson Scholar in Health Policy Research.
The opinions expressed in any post or comment on this blog web site are those of the author alone and do not represent the opinions of the University of Michigan. The University of Michigan may monitor this blog about the information you’ll find or delete inappropriate content. Any information provided in this blog is offered “AS IS” with no warranties, and no rights are conferred to you. You assume all risk for your use.
This page is maintained by U-M SPH Office of Marketing & Communications and Web Services. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.