Office of Academic Affairs,
University of Michigan School of Public Health
1415 Washington Heights, 1700 SPH I
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2029
Telephone: 734-764-5425; Fax: 734-763-5455
Prospective Students & Applicants
Make an appointment with an Admissions Coordinator by phone at 734-763-3860 , or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. To find contact information for a specific person or department, please refer to the admissions & Aid contact list.
Contact Terri Mellow, email@example.com, 734-764-8094 or Laurel Gnagey, firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-647-1841.
Employers and Career Inquiries
Visit Career Services, or contact email@example.com or 734-763-3155.
- To locate a faculty or staff member, consult the U-M SPH Faculty and Staff Directory.
- Questions regarding library services or resources may be sent to THLibrary@umich.edu or 734-764-1210.
- To send comments and questions about this website, use the Questions/Comments form. Or you may direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty, staff, and students can send anonymous comments to the Dean.
- Locating SPH Rooms by Their Numbers (PDF)
- Directions to U-M SPH
- Map of U-M Central Campus
- Notes: The U-M SPH Community Crossroads and Tower is listed on maps as "SPH I"; it is also referred to as the Henry F. Vaughan building. SPH II is also known as the Thomas Francis Jr. building. The complete U-M SPH campus can be accessed from the Washington Heights entrance, just east of S. Observatory St.
Reporting Campus Crime and Suspicious Activity
If this is an EMERGENCY or the crime you wish to report is in progress, call "911" or "763-1131." Please remind all colleagues to call DPS immediately if you observe suspicious behavior in your building; protect a potential crime scene by not entering the immediate area until police arrive; carefully follow established security procedures, especially for secured areas; and keep doors locked especially during non-business hours and not prop open any doors.