Summer is finally moving in here in Ann Arbor. The trees are green and we are eagerly anticipating great summer events like the Art Fairs and Top of the Park. It's a good time to take a minute to let you know what we've been up to this past semester!
- Check out how students have been connecting with alumni in A2.Tie.In.
- HBHE is pleased to announce the appointment of a new faculty member with a focus n health disparities. Read about Dr. Derek Griffith in Faculty.Connect.
- We bring the power of networking to the forefront with our incredible alumni who dedicate their time to providing incredible field placement and career opportunities in HBHE.Network.
- Alum Sharon Sheldon talks about her public health work at the Washtenaw County Health Department in Link.to.Alumni.
- Grad school teaches many things, including how to juggle your life and many responsibilities. HBHE student Melissa Cox describes her daily life in Student.Link.
Make sure to let us know what you think by writing to us through the Contact Us section. We love to hear your thoughts and ideas!
Editor of The.Link