UM SPH Academic Courses
HMP696 Concepts in Health Informatics
- 3 Credit Hour(s)
Zheng, Kai; Adler-Milstein, Julia
- Prerequisites: Graduate status
- Description: This course provides students a formal framework in which to discuss contemporary topics in health informatics. Topics include: architecture, interoperability, usability, public policy, outreach and patient-centric care and technology-enhanced computation.
- Course Goals: To provide students an overview of key concepts and methodologies in biomedical (health) informatics research.
- Competencies: Information seeking; Critical thinking; Qualitative & quantitative analysis; Communication.
- This course is cross-listed with BIOINF555 in the Bioinformatics Graduate Program, Center for Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics, The University of Michigan Medical School. department.
- Syllabus for HMP696 (PDF,
246148 bytes, last modified on Thursday, September 13, 2012)
< Back to List
<< Back to the School-wide Listings