We are always interested in your ideas and feedback on how to improve the experience of students, build our community, and contribute to public health in new ways. E-mail us at email@example.com or use our Suggestion Box to let us know if there is information you would like to see at this site, or any other your ideas and feedback you would like to share with us.
- Building Hours
- SPH Writing Lab
- Emergency Scholarships
- Current student blogs
- Findings magazine and other SPH publications
- Funding Resources for SPH
- How to Get The Mentoring You Want (PDF, 2MB)
- Public Health Student Assembly
- Room Scheduling at SPH
- Submit an Event to the SPH web calendar and digital signs in the cafe and departments
- Dean's Office Anonymous Comment Form
- Wellness Resources
- UM Academic Calendar
- Campus Information Centers
- UM Computing
- Disability Resources
- UM English Language Institute (ELI)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Affairs
- Mental Health Resouces
- William Monroe Trotter Multicultural Center
- UM Sweetland Center for Writing
- Travel Registry
SPH faculty and staff believe it is important to support the physical and emotional well-being of our students. If you are experiencing physical or mental health issues, we encourage you to use the resources on campus such as those listed below. If you have a health issue that is affecting your performance or participation in any course, and/or if you need help contacting these offices, please contact the instructor or the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), 734-764-8312
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSWD), 734-763-3000
- University Health Services (UHS), 734-764-8325
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC), 734-998- 9368
If your situation is not life threatening, but you have an urgent question that cannot wait for UHS to open, you may call the after-hours nurse at 734-662-5674.
If you find yourself in an emergency situation, please call 911 or go to the Emergency Room.