A better future starts here
U-M SPH in the News
- Mild memory and thinking issues: What works, what doesn't? U-M experts weigh the evidence.
- SPH student intern researches chronic arsenic poisoning; yields lessons in public health, Thai culture. (VIDEO)
- 'Consumer beware' of e-cigs, says SPH 's Douglas. (VIDEO)
- Student ambassadors help keep U-M campus smoke free.
- Learning from Brazil's success with milk banks, SPH student explains. (VIDEO)
- SPH doctoral student named finalist in 3-Minute Thesis (3MT®) program. (VIDEO)