A better future starts here
U-M SPH in the News
- Testosterone may play modest role in menopausal women's sex drive.
- Study substantiates nurse impact on clinical outcomes.
- U-M faculty develop innovative teaching projects for U-M's third century.
- SPH Professor Peyser among eight U-M scientists, engineers named AAAS Fellows.
- School of Public Health adds nutritional sciences department.
- Washington Post: 29 million Americans have diabetes — but a quarter of them don't realize it.
- Sacramento Bee: Smokers hold out for habit despite public pressure, taxes.