Contact Human Resources
734-615-2000, press 1
Talk to Our Admissions Team
The Office for Student Engagement and Practice manages recruiting, application processing and admissions, student records, courses, grades, course evaluations, official reporting, scholarships and financial aid, career services, academic outreach, and degree conferral for students at University of Michigan School of Public Health.
To find contact information for a specific person or department, please refer to the Admissions & Aid contact list.
If you would like to receive more information about a specific department or program, please connect with us through our prospective student inquiry form.Request Information
Reporters and Media
Email our media relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni and Donors
Visit Development and Alumni Relations for contact information, or call 734-764-8093.
Career Services and Job Postings/Employer Relations
Visit Career Services, or contact email@example.com or 734-763-3918.
Contact a Department
- Environmental Health Sciences
- Health Behavior & Health Education
- Health Management & Policy
- Nutritional Sciences
- Office of Undergraduate Education
- Online MPH in Population and Health Sciences
- Request desktop support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request website support: email@example.com
- Request classroom A/V support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reserve a room: email@example.com
- Request instructional support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the facilities team: email@example.com
Other Contact Information
- To find contact information for a specific faculty or staff member, visit the University of Michigan School of Public Health Faculty and Staff Directory.
- If you have questions about library services or resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-764-1210.
- If you have comments or questions about this website, fill out our website feedback form or email email@example.com.
- If you are a current student, faculty, or staff member and would like to send an anonymous comment to the dean, you can do so using this form on the Heights.
- Faculty, staff, and students can share comments, report incidents, and access confidential resources.
University of Michigan School of Public Health
1415 Washington Heights
Ann Arbor, MI 48109