A better future starts here
U-M SPH in the News
- U-M, MSU partner to help students learn genomics and evolution.
- NPR: Why the Ebola evacuees survived and what we learned from them.
- LA Times: Disease outbreaks in U.S. have history of government infighting.
- NYT: U.S. moves to end patchwork of policies on returning Ebola workers.
- International Business Times: Kaci Hickox's Ebola quarantine raises legal questions surrounding response.
- NPR: A history of quarantine: From the Black Death to Typhoid Mary. (AUDIO)
- Register for Nov. 6-7 symposium: Vaccines past, present and future.