Discover community today. Build healthier communities tomorrow.
A master’s degree from Michigan Public Health can help you further your education while also preparing you for a career that truly makes a difference in the world.
Register today for the University of Michigan School of Public Health’s Prospective Graduate Student Experience to learn more about the opportunities that await you at our top ranked school. This series includes both an in-person open house and virtual sessions to help you explore the graduate programs at Michigan Public Health.
Our in-person program will be held on Saturday, October 7 from 8:30 am - 1 pm You will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with students, faculty, and staff from our graduate departments and programs in small groups.
- Visit the School of Public Health building located on the University of Michigan’s vibrant Ann Arbor campus.
- Discover robust opportunities to enrich your education in and out of the classroom.
The prospective student webinars will be hosted by our departments and programs throughout October. You'll have the opportunity to:
- Join from anywhere and meet our diverse community of current students, faculty and staff.
- Take a deep dive into our master's degree programs and learn more about the admissions process.
You are encouraged to attend any session that you are curious about in order to find the right Michigan Public Health master’s degree program for you.
Department Webinar Dates
*All webinars are taking place in Eastern Time*
|Department||Date and Time|
|Health Management and Policy||
Tuesday, October 17, Noon - 1:00 pm
|Enviormental Health Sciences||
Tuesday, October 10, 5:30 - 7:00 pm
Sunday, October 29
Tuesday, October 10, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
|Health Behavior and Health Education||
Thursday, October 12, 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Wednesday, October 11, 4:00 - 5:30 pm
Online MPH in Population and Health Sciences
Wednesday, October 18, 6:00 - 7:00 pm